Friday, February 12, 2010

Houston Nitrous Refill Nitrous Bottle Refills in Tomball Texas

"That's right, if you didn't guess something was up, then you weren't really guessing now were you.."

For over the past twenty years, there has been a drag racer in the Fitzhenry family of BDR Racing and Team Nitrousfitz. This year, progress has been the addition of new team members over the '08-'09 season that has enabled them to introduce a new resource for Houston Nitrous Refills and Nitrous Bottle Refill services in Houston and Tomball Texas. This is a new service and becasue of that we recommend that you read this information and then contact me directly at nitrousfitz@powerfitz.com for a fast reply to your questions. "Either way, you're gonna have to talk to me on email to get your nitrous bottles filled in Houston to go drag racing in the Houston area.

"But how do I get you to fill my bottles?"

You need to contact me by email so that we can set up a time to get your Houston nitrous oxide bottles filled or refilled.

"Are you easy to reach online?"

Yes, I will personally answer any emails with "Nitrous" in the subject line within twelve hours of delivery to my inbox at nitrousfitz@powerfitz.com.

Bead Blasting

This year you can get personalized bead blasting services for any part small enough to fit into our new bead blasting cabinet. The service will be performed by me, an expert in car care and part restoration, for less than you would think.

If you are in Houston, you can get the customer support you have been looking for from someone like me. Racing in and around Texas with BDR RACING and Team Nitrousfitz located right outside Houston, in Tomball, TX.

"There is no computer to take your call."

"There is no one who can help you but me."

"I work all weekend, every weekend with three different performance drag racing engines with BDR Racing and Team Nitrousfitz." "Start getting your stuff done with us, and you will get more stuff than you expected in the end."

- FD Walsh

Powerfitz.com
Flesh Farewell (fiction)
Houston Banquet Planner


No comments: